Restaurant Observation Evaluation
A Restaurant Observation Evaluation is a review of your business’ overall operations to determine what systems need to be implemented to improve efficiencies, including inventory controls, waste sheets, other systems, and more.
The Restaurant Observation Evaluation review is generally conducted during peak and off-peak meal periods. The consultation is followed by a written report detailing our experience and would include a list of primary observations and recommendations of ways to increase sales, decrease costs, and improve both the guest experience level and organizational structure. The written report would be sent within 10 to 14 days of the visit.
In order to complete this project, we will spend one dayon-site with the balance of our time spent in our offices, analyzing the information, documenting our findings, and making recommendations on how to make your operation more organized, efficient and profitable.
ERC Restaurant Observation Evaluation includes the following:
- Profit & Loss, financial review of client provided documents
- Food cost analysis, prime cost evaluation & reduction recommendations from provided financial documents
- Menu evaluation including item placement, design
- Marketing, market position and branding, signage analysis
- Food cost analysis & reduction recommendations from provided financial documents
- Operating systems including accounting, scheduling, inventories, purchasing
- Training evaluation and systems
- Labor, productivity, scheduling evaluation and recommendations
- Physical property review
- Beverage analysis from client provided financial documents
- Controllable cost review
- Inventory controls
- Sales driving Strategies
- Standardization of systems and processes
- Recommended Action Plan
- Any other item requested by you
Restaurant Observation Evaluation Process
We Explore Identify Needs
We will meet with you to discuss your greatest challenges and your most immediate needs. We understand that each business has its own needs and to be approached as a unique entity. We want to know what your needs and visions are and understand them fully so that we can move forward efficiently with a decisive game plan.
We Evaluate Analyze and Strategize Solutions
After determining your “Greatest Challenges and Needs” and identifying your “Opportunities for Greatness” we will design a plan catered to your businesses unique needs and outline a strategy prioritizing the necessary steps that enables us to achieve your goals decisively and efficiently.
We Execute Implement Solutions
This is the stage where we move from design and development to feet on the ground. Here is where we take all the deliverables and make them reality. This is where your vision starts to take shape and your challenges become “Opportunities for Greatness”.